Available Light

The task I was given was to use available light. To make the most out of the light, I decide to take my photos outside. I chose the tractor a the main background of the photos so that I could create a range of poses, as well as liking the way the metal had rusted and was formed with interesting shapes and textures against the subject, creating an interesting distressed look for the majority of the photos.




I also experimented with layering of subjects by placing the main subject in the mid-ground rather than foreground.



I took advantage of the slightly low lighting by highlighting shadows to appear more extreme and adding to the grungy and industrial appearance of the background.


Overall, I am happy with the collection of photos that I've produced, given the fact I'm not very familiar with using DSLR cameras. I also found the photos had a editorial feel to them though how the subject poses and works with the tractors.

Original
Edited





























Comments

  1. these photo's are really cool! love the one with the hay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I HAVE A DREAM